"Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." ~ John 8:32

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Godly Intervention

There can be no healing of the heart without the intervention of Jesus Christ. Scripture reveals the following:
  • Psalm 147:3 - "He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds."
  • Psalm 23:3 - "He restores my soul."
  • Luke 4:18 - "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because  He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
If you are hurting today, Jesus can heal you. Not only can He heal you, but also He WANTS to heal you. 

Think about this for a few moments. Jesus WANTS to heal you! It is His desire that you be whole, that you be free from the hurts of the past. He died on the Cross and rose from the dead for that very purpose: to set you free in sprit, soul, and body.

What Jesus Christ did for you is called Salvation. The word "salvation" comes from the Greek word sozo which means wholeness.  

Salvation is a gift from God to you. But you have to accept the gift of salvation in order for it to bring healing to your life. This gift of salvation is Jesus Christ Himself.

If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, why not do so now?  Here is a simple prayer you can pray:

Lord Jesus, I come to You just as I am. I believe you died and rose from the dead for me so that I can have a relationship with You and be made whole. I accept You now as my Savior and Lord. Make of me what You created me to be. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, welcome to the Family of God!  You have just made the most important decision of your life. Please let me know, and I will send you some information to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment